1. This web site and the information contained within
is definitely not an attempt to intimidate or harass informants
or agents or to obstruct justice. This websites purpose is
for defendants with few resources to investigate, gather and
share information about a witness or law enforcement officer.
Freedom of speech , freedom of information act, and an individual's
constitutional right to investigate his or her case protect
this website. Some Information contained in this website may
not be 100 percent accurate and should be used for information
/ entertainment purposes only
2. Reference within this web site or by email to any specific products, process or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation or favoring by this web site. The views and opinions of authors expressed within this web site do not state or reflect those of the web site owner and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
4. With respect to content and web pages available from this web site, neither the web site owner or web site authors make any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
5. Any unauthorized access to this system is prohibited.
6. Users of this web site agree not to use the web site for sale, trade or other commercial purposes. Users may not use language that is threatening, abusive, vulgar, discourteous or criminal. Users also may not post or transmit information or materials that would violate rights of any third party or which contains a virus or other harmful component. This web site reserves the right to remove or edit material submitted by users.
7. This web site owner is not responsible for material submitted to the web site. By communicating with this web site, however, users grant this web site permission to use any information, suggestions, ideas, drawings or concepts communicated for any purpose this web site chooses, commercial, public or otherwise without compensation whatsoever.
a. Changed Terms.
Whosarat.com shall have the right at any time to change or modify the terms and conditions applicable to your use of whosarat.com, or any part thereof
8. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, will this web site or the owner of this web site be liable for special or consequential damages that result from the use or inability to use the information / materials in this site, web pages available from this site or content in this site. In no event shall this web site and this web site owner be liable to a user for any loss, damage or claim exceeding the amount paid by the user for accessing this web site. In no event shall this web site and this web site owner be liable to a user or third party for any slander , libel , damages, injuries or death resulting from the use or inability to use the information or materials in this site.
(A) You expressly agree that use of whosarat.com is at your sole risk. Neither whosarat.com, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, or agents warrant that whosarat.com will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of whosarat.com, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through whosarat.com.
(B) whosarat.com is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to these Terms.
(c) In addition to the terms set forth above, neither whosarat.com, nor its affiliates, information providers or content partners shall be liable regardless of the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects in, or untimeliness or inauthenticity of, the information contained within whosarat.com, or for any delay or interruption in the transmission thereof to the user, or for any claims or losses arising therefrom or occasioned thereby. None of the foregoing parties shall be liable for any third-party claims or losses of any nature including, but not limited to, lost profits, punitive or consequential damages. Neither whosarat.com, nor its affiliates, members ,information providers or content partners warrant or guarantee the timeliness, sequence, accuracy or completeness of this information. Additionally, there are no warranties as to the results obtained from the use of the information.
9. The user who accesses this web site agrees not to reproduce content found herein for any reason other than personal use.
10. All content in this web site is to be used for information / entertainment purposes only. The owner of this web site does not assume any legal liability or responsibility for illegal use of the information contained in this web site or in web pages accessible through this web site by the user.
11. Conduct on Whosarat.com.
( A) If you participate in any chat room, bulletin board or any other forum or similar service within or in connection with whosarat.com, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
i. You agree not to post or transmit through whosarat.com any material that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others
ii. You agree not to post or transmit through whosarat.com any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;
iii. You agree not to post or transmit through whosarat.com and statements that advocate illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
iv. You agree not to post or transmit through whosarat.com any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law, engage in activity that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability;
v. You agree not to post or transmit through whosarat.com any vulgar, obscene, discourteous or indecent language or images;
vi. You agree not to post or transmit through whosarat.com, without whosarat.com express prior approval, material which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users to become subscribers of other on-line information services competitive with whosarat.com
vii. You agree not to post or transmit through whosarat.com, any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful component;
viii. You agree not to post or transmit through whosarat.com material or statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board.;
ix. You agree not to upload, post, or otherwise make available on whosarat.com any material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right. Any person who has been found repeatedly to violate the intellectual property rights of others shall be barred from submitting or posting any further material on whosarat.com
x. You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
xi. You agree not to interfere with any other user's right to privacy, including by harvesting or collecting personally-identifiable information about whosarat.com users;
xii. You agree not to interfere with or disrupt the whosarat.com service or servers or networks connected to the service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the service;
xiii. You agree not to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
xiv. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of whosarat.com service, use of the service, or access to the service.
Any conduct that in whosarat.com sole discretion restricts or inhibits anyone else from using or enjoying whosarat.com will not be permitted. Whosarat.com reserves the right to remove or edit messages or material submitted by you. Whosarat.com is not responsible for material submitted to whosarat.com add a profile section or posted in chat rooms, on bulletin boards or on other forums by users of whosarat.com.
12. All sales are final. No refund is available for the membership fee to this site.
13. The user agrees to enter this website only if the user is above 18 years of age.
14. Whosarat.com and it's Message Board accepts no liability of legal consequences that arise from the Message Boards, the various Profile Posts,
or in the News, Case Law, refer a lawyer or Top secret Document section's
(e.g. libel, slander, or other such crimes). All posted messages and posts
are the sole property of their respective authors. The maintainer does
retain the right to remove any and all message posts, for whatever reasons.
Under no circumstances is the maintainer, nor creator of whosarat.com or the
Message Boards to be held liable for any wrong doings that occur from the
usage of whosarat.com or the Message Boards. People that post messages or
other posts to any part of this website or message board forum are not to
libel/slander nor in any other way depict a company, entity, individual(s),
or service in a false Light; should they do so, the legal consequences are
theirs alone. Never assume that you are completely anonymous and cannot be
identified by your posts.
15. Whosarat.com , the webmaster , the isp and the website host have Immunity from all liability concerning postings made by any third party or website member, see: 47 USC s. 230(c) Ben Ezra, Weinstein, & Co. v. America Online Inc., 206 F.3d 980, 985-86 (10th Cir.2000) Batzel v. Smith, 333 F.3d 1018, 1026-27 (9th Cir.2003)